BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS Update Nov 12th 2020:
These conditions apply to each inbound person over 5 years old:
1) Visitors need to be issued a Travel Certificate via the app bvigateway.bviaa.com
2) Valid negative PCR Covid 19 test within 5 days, submitted and approved, prior to BVI arrival from low risk countries and within 3 days for medium and high risk countries.
3) Covid Insurance
4) Testing at Port of Entry for each person arriving.
5) A subsequent test 4 days later.
6) Each person to have a wristband and a tracking app on their phone.
7) Combined cost for items 4), 5) and 6) $175 per person.
Negative results from the day 4 test allows unlimited exploration of the BVI.
Charter Yacht Bubble. A charter vessel can be your isolated safe place. Charter Yachts can move between designated safe haven anchorages, (TBD by the BVI Government) until the 4 day test negative results open up the itinerary.