BROKERS, ASSOCIATES / VENDORS MEMBERSHIP
DID YOU KNOW THAT A VIPCA MEMBERSHIP GIVES ACCESS / CONTRIBUTES TO ALL OF VIPCA'S PROJECTS AND PROGRAMS?
- Promoting USVI marine charter tourism
- Advocacy, working with the Government Departments of Tourism, Education, Planning and Natural Resources and Economic Development Authority
- Marine Vocational Training to help track VI youth into the marine industry will provide marine apprenticeships
- Gaining ease of access for charter vessels between the USVI and the Spanish Virgins (no more bonds!)
- Transient moorings in more USVI bays and opening bays and beaches for charter vessel access
- Compliance guidance for mariners and vessels and access to the VIPCA Marine Directory
- Improving Customs and Border Protection facilities
- Regular emails / newsletters containing pertinent and timely industry updates
- Access to the USVI Charter Yacht Show Nov 12-15 2020
CHARTER BROKERS: Join VIPCA to receive two registrations for the USVI Charter Yacht Show 12-15th November 2020. Also receive advertising by VIPCA with your own advert and hyperlink to your website on our "book a charter" page, as well as all the membership updates and emails.
Or you can mail a check made out to “VIPCA” to VIPCA, 6100 Red Hook Quarters, Ste E-21 East End, St. Thomas VI 00802-1344. Alternatively email us to request to ACH.