2020 dates are confirmed for November 12-15th.
2021 dates are confirmed for November 7-10th.
If you haven't as yet you can join VIPCA
- TWO broker's entry with 4 day access to the USVI Charter Yacht Show including all evening event catering
- Provides your business a listing, with SEO hyperlink, in the VIPCA Marine Directory online
- Receive regular VIPCA updates by email pertaining to the marine charter industry in the Virgin Islands and the impact of COVID-19
- VIPCA memberships are non-refundable
If you registered to attend "virtually" you need to pay an additional $50 to membership for online access to the USVI Charter Yacht Show. Non-members / guests pay $100 for virtual access.
- Online yacht tours for exhibiting vessels filmed in the marina Nov 12-15
- Online crew interviews filmed in the marina Nov 12-15
- Online 360 degree photography of yachts downloadable for marketing
- Online show seminars and industry update presentations
Alternative to PayPal, you can mail a check made out to “VIPCA” to VIPCA, 6100 Red Hook Quarters, Ste E-21 East End, St. Thomas VI 00802-1344. Alternatively email us to request to ACH
USVI CHARTER YACHT SHOW
12 - 15 November 2020, hosted by IGY Marinas' Yacht Haven Grande, St. Thomas, VIPCA looks forward to this annual USVI Charter Yacht Show developing benefits for all charter vessels, including superyachts, in this year, and those to come. Fully catered lunches and evening events will include pertinent pre-season industry updates as well as crew-broker networking.
There are lots of yachts to be seen, crews to meet and brokers to fit in. In order, to get the most out of the charter yacht show CYBA recommends that ALL new brokers complete the New Broker Online Course presented by CYBA (Charter Yacht Broker Association). The course is designed to give you a thorough knowledge of the yacht charter business, and provide a resource for you to refer back to for guidance as your career evolves.
Did you know that a VIPCA membership gives access / contributes to all of VIPCA's projects and programs?
Promoting USVI marine charter tourism
Advocacy, working with the Government Departments of Tourism, Education, Planning and Natural Resources and Economic Development Authority
Marine Vocational Training to help track VI youth into the marine industry will provide marine apprenticeships
Gaining ease of access for charter vessels between the USVI and the Spanish Virgins (no more bonds!)
Transient moorings in more USVI bays and opening bays and beaches for charter vessel access
Compliance guidance for mariners and vessels and access to the VIPCA Marine Directory
Improving Customs and Border Protection facilities
2021 dates are confirmed for November 7-10th, four full days.