CHARTER BROKER REGISTRATION
USVI CHARTER YACHT SHOW
10 - 13 November 2018, hosted by IGY Marinas' Yacht Haven Grande, St. Thomas, VIPCA looks forward to this annual USVI Charter Yacht Show developing benefits not only for charter vessels <80ft, but also appealing to the interests of superyachts in this year, and those to come. Fully catered evening events will include pertinent pre-season industry updates as well as crew-broker networking.
Reserve accomodation at our Yacht Show preferred hotels and get 15% off the published rates when you quote "VIPCA" as your booking code by email / phone.
VI Best Taxi will be available daily throughout the show for only $10/pp return to drive you between your hotel and Yacht Haven Grande daily departing 8.30 / 9.30 AM & 9.00 / 10.00 PM. VI Best Taxi is also availble for airport pickups: contact VIBestTaxi@gmail.com / 340.474.1346
Dine at Yacht Haven Grande's Fresh Bistro, Grand Cru and Fat Turtle for discouted lunches throughout, 9th - 13th Nov.
A broker’s air-conditioned business lounge will be available in the marina throughout the show with free wifi and refreshments.
Charter Yacht Show Schedule of Events:
- 10th-13th Nov: Yacht Viewings 9am-5pm with lunch break 12pm-1pm
- 9th Nov: Invitation only Captains and Crews cocktail with Members, Directors and VIPs
- 10th Nov: “Marine Expo” trade show for marine vendors to exhibit and share industry updates for and with crew
- 11th Nov: “Concours de Chef” competition with two categories for over vessels over 70ft and under, judged by a celebrity chef
- 11th Nov: Evening broker yacht viewings - themed yacht-hop event
- 12th Nov: Yacht Show Awards ceremony dinner and sunset cruise
- New superyacht pavilion exhibit and VIP lounge
- 13th Nov: Day Charter Yacht Show Conference and Cocktail with VI Hotel and Tourism Association
Joining VIPCA as a Broker Member:
- 4 day Access to the USVI Charter Yacht Show including all evening event catering
- Provides your business a listing, with hyperlink, in the VIPCA Marine Directory online
Did you know that your membership gives access / contributes to all of VIPCA's projects and programs?
- Improving Customs and Border Protection facilities
- Promoting USVI marine charter tourism - see our latest video VI Yachting is Still Nice!
- Marine directory of local information, technical advice and resources
- Surveying and cleaning-up bays and mangroves
- Marine Vocational Training to help track VI youth into the marine industry will provide marine apprenticeships in partnership with the Department of Education
- Gaining ease of access for your charter vessel between the USVIs to the Spanish Virgins (no more bonds!)
- VI Marine Rebuild Fund - moving forward the proposal to manage new transient moorings in more USVI bays and opening bays and beaches for charter vessel access
- Compliance guidance for mariners and vessels and access to training
OR, if you are not interested in joining VIPCA and wish to pay only for entry to the USVI Charter Yacht Show Nov 10-13 2018...
New Brokers: message from CYBA: There are lots of yachts to be seen, crews to meet and brokers to fit in. In order, to get the most out of the charter yacht show CYBA recommends that ALL new brokers complete the New Broker Online Course presented by CYBA (Charter Yacht Broker Association). The course is designed to give you a thorough knowledge of the yacht charter business, and provide a resource for you to refer back to for guidance as your career evolves.
USVI Term Charter Yacht Show Registration