UPDATE: In-person registrations need be vaccinated persons only.
Yacht Show Registration
If you haven't as yet you can join VIPCA
- TWO broker's in-person entry to both the USVI Charter Yacht Show Fall and Spring Shows at no additional charge
- Provides your business a listing, with SEO hyperlink, in the VIPCA Marine Directory online
- Receive regular VIPCA updates by email pertaining to the marine charter industry in the Virgin Islands and the impact of COVID-19
- VIPCA memberships are non-refundable
Alternative to PayPal, you can mail a check made out to “VIPCA” to VIPCA, Building R, 5304 Yacht Haven Grande, Suite 105, St. Thomas, VI 00802. Alternatively email us to request to ACH
There are lots of yachts to be seen, crews to meet and brokers to fit in. In order, to get the most out of the charter yacht show CYBA recommends that ALL new brokers complete the New Broker Online Course presented by CYBA (Charter Yacht Broker Association). The course is designed to give you a thorough knowledge of the yacht charter business, and provide a resource for you to refer back to for guidance as your career evolves.
Did you know that a VIPCA membership gives access / contributes to all of VIPCA's projects and programs?
- Promoting USVI marine charter tourism
- Advocacy, working with the Government Departments of Tourism, Education, Planning and Natural Resources and Economic Development Authority
- Marine Vocational Training to help track VI youth into the marine industry will provide marine apprenticeships
- Gaining ease of access for charter vessels between the USVI and the Spanish Virgins (no more bonds!)
- Transient moorings in more USVI bays and opening bays and beaches for charter vessel access
- Compliance guidance for mariners and vessels and access to the VIPCA Marine Directory
- Improving Customs and Border Protection facilities