CREW MEMBERSHIPS PROVIDE ACCESS TO A COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH INSURANCE PROGRAM WHICH IS UNDERWRITTEN BY CIGNA AND BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE INSURANCE EXPERTS AT GOWRIE GROUP.
- Access to Vessel and Health Insurance
- Receipt of pertinent and timely industry updates and information from VIPCA
- Marine Directory of vendors and services
Membership supports VIPCA’s year-round work:
- Promoting USVI marine charter tourism
- Marine Vocational Training to help track VI youth into careers in the marine industry
- Liaison with USVI, BVI and PR to assist in facilitating cooperation for the benefit of members
- Seeking official rulings from Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for benefit of membership at-large
- Development of marine infrastructure in the USVI – including moorings
- Compliance guidance for mariners and vessels
Crew MembershipFields marked with an * are required
Crew memberships are only for those actively working on a charter vessel. If you work shore-side managing a charter business or vessel, please contact VIPCA to verify your eligibility before paying.
Or you can mail a check made out to “VIPCA” to VIPCA, 5304 Yacht Haven Grande, Suite 105, St. Thomas, VI 00802