Designer Water Contest
@ the VIPCA USVI CHARTER YACHT SHOW
Enter the CYBA Designer Water Contest to help raise awareness on a great way to reduce plastic water bottle waste while providing charter guests with delicious drinking water.
- Prepare a flavored water using natural ingredients of your choice (no alcohol or sugar syrup).See here for some Sample Recipes
- Water used must be produced by the desalinator onboard your yacht.
- Beverage must be served in reusable containers.No plastic!
- Display a printed copy the recipe with the name of the recipe, ingredients, preparation steps, and the name of your boat.
- Participants must take the CYBA Going Green to save the Blue Pledge.
To enter the contest, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your yacht and indicate you are attending the VIPCA USVI Charter Yacht Show as well as the best email to reach you.
A group of CYBA Brokers will be selected to judge your water based on taste, creativity, and presentation. Judging will take place during regular yacht viewing hours on November 11th and 12th. Judges will come aboard individually so please have your water ready on both days.
There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner with awards and gift bags for each. The winning yachts will be awarded on November 13th at the Awards Ceremony Dinner.
For more information on CYBA’s Going Green initiatives go to www.cyba.net/goinggreen