VIPCA is proud to offer a comprehensive, creditable health plan to active, VIPCA members. This health insurance program is underwritten by CIGNA and managed by the insurance specialist at Gowrie Group.
Watch the 2022 Health Insurance Webinar Recording at this link, or for longer term reference at this link saved in google drive.
How to enrol:
Do you reside full time in the USVI or Caribbean and are you...
- A VIPCA supplier
- A business that serves or services VIPCA clients & members
- A VIPCA vessel owner or manager
If YES then move to the Second Step:
Are you interested in the VIPCA Health Insurance Program Highlights?
- Worldwide coverage
- Coverage in United States
- Two plans to choose from
- Up to $5,000,000 Per Policy Year limit
- Monthly Credit Cards or EFT deductions
If YES then move to the Third Step:
- BECOME A VIPCA PERSONAL MEMBER $150 per year
- Once you have joined VIPCA with a Personal Membership, you will receive a membership number and receipt for your VIPCA Membership payment.
- Download & submit the VIPCA Health Insurance Application
- Inquire about Rates/Premiums - Read here the VIPCA_Health Insurance Summary Benefits
- Email completed health insurance application to email@example.com
For more information visit VIPCA's office at 5304 Yacht Haven Grande, Suite 105, VI 00802 or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Gowrie Group’s VIPCA Team:
CIGNA provides global benefits and assistance services to millions of members in almost every country of the world. With 24/7 medical management services, multilingual claims administrators and highly trained customer service professionals, this health insurance plan brings VIPCA members the products they need, backed by the service they deserve.
Download here the CIGNA Medical Summary of Benefits for both choices of the $3,000 deductible or 5,000 Deductible
Creditable coverage: Health insurance coverage under any of the following: a group health plan; individual health insurance; student health insurance; Medicare; Medicaid; CHAMPUS and TRICARE; the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program; Indian Health Service; the Peace Corps; Public Health Plan (any plan established or maintained by a State, the U.S. government, a foreign country); Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP); or, a state health insurance high risk pool. If you have prior creditable coverage, it will reduce the length of a pre-existing condition exclusion period under new job-based coverage.
A certificate of Creditable Coverage (COCC) is a document provided by your previous insurance carrier that proves that your insurance has ended. This includes the name of the member to whom it applies as well as the coverage effective date and cancelation date.