1. Your brokerage may join VIPCA to support VIPCA's work with two free yacht show registrations included for free. If your brokerage already has a membership subscription simply fill out the registration form without payment for up to two attending brokers. Additional brokers attending please pay as per (2).
2. Pay for yacht show attendance $35 CYBA Member or $50 Non-CYBA Member
Marine Vendor Exhibitors
Exhibit at the Marine Expo on 11th November 2019 and advertise during the show, choose from options of VIPCA Membership Silver and Gold.
1. Join VIPCA or renew membership or skip to (2) if you have a membership subscription
2. Pay for USVI Charter Yacht Show Registration
3. Reserve your berth directly with Yacht Haven Grande
For "Early Bird" registration Vessels pay by 1st July 2019.
Charter Yacht Show Schedule of Events:
- 11th-14th Nov: Yacht Viewings 9am-5pm with lunch break 12pm-1pm. Half day viewings 9am-12pm 14th Nov only
- 10th Nov: Invitation only Captains and Crews cocktail with Members, Directors and VIPs
- 11th Nov: “Marine Expo” trade show for marine vendors to exhibit and share industry updates for and with crew
- 12th Nov: “Concours de Chef” competition judged by a celebrity chef (possible additional day on 13th Nov)
- 12th Nov: Evening broker yacht viewings - themed yacht-hop event - theme: CIRCUMNAVIGATION
- 13th Nov: Yacht Show Awards ceremony dinner and sunset cruise
- 14th Nov 1.30-3.30pm: Blue Eleven presents the inaugural Chef Expo and demo by Chef David Benjamin