2020 dates are confirmed for November 12-15 with a 1/2 day on the final day.
2019 USVI CHARTER YACHT SHOW COMPETITION WINNERS
Best Themed Yacht Hop: Blue Pepper
Best In Show (up to 55’): Karma
Best in Show (56’ to 65’): Blue Pepper
Best in Show (66’ and up): SeaGlass
Best Crew in Show: Daniel and Hazal Brown on Azulia II
1st Entree – Desree Pierce, Amazing Grace
2nd Entree – Jade Konst, Xenia 50
3rd Entrée – Blair Barbour, Mahasattva
1st Dessert – Desree Pierce, Amazing Grace
2nd Dessert – Denise Melton, Blue Pepper
3rd Dessert – Jade Konst, Xenia 50
Best Stoli Cocktail sponsored by Stoli - Catatonic
Best Captain Morgan Cocktail sponsored by Captain Morgan - Columbia
1. Your brokerage may join VIPCA to support VIPCA's work with two free yacht show registrations included for free. If your brokerage already has a membership subscription simply fill out the registration form without payment for up to two attending brokers. Additional brokers attending please pay as per (2).
2. Pay for yacht show attendance $35 CYBA Member or $50 Non-CYBA Member
Marine Vendor Exhibitors
Exhibit at the Marine Expo on 11th November 2019 and advertise during the show, choose from options of VIPCA Membership Silver and Gold.
1. Join VIPCA or renew membership or skip to (2) if you have a membership subscription
2. Pay for USVI Charter Yacht Show Registration
3. Reserve your berth directly with Yacht Haven Grande
For "Early Bird" registration Vessels pay by 1st July 2020.
Culinary competition registration opens September 1st 2020 and is first come first served.