2020 dates are confirmed for November 12-15 with a 1/2 day on the final day.
1. Your brokerage may join VIPCA to support VIPCA's work with two free yacht show registrations included for free. If your brokerage already has a membership subscription simply fill out the registration form without payment for up to two attending brokers. Additional brokers attending please pay as per (2).
2. Pay for yacht show attendance $35 CYBA Member or $50 Non-CYBA Member
Marine Vendor Exhibitors
Exhibit at the Marine Expo on 11th November 2019 and advertise during the show, choose from options of VIPCA Membership Silver and Gold.
1. Join VIPCA or renew membership or skip to (2) if you have a membership subscription
2. Pay for USVI Charter Yacht Show Registration
3. Reserve your berth directly with Yacht Haven Grande
For "Early Bird" registration Vessels pay by 1st July 2019.
Charter Yacht Show Schedule of Events:
- 11-14 Nov: Yacht Viewings 9am-5pm with lunch break 12pm-1pm. Half day viewings 9am-12pm 14 Nov only
- 10 Nov 5.30pm: Captains and Crews Soiree
- 11 Nov 5.30pm: “Marine Vendors Expo” with state of the industry address
- 12 Nov 9-4pm: “Concours de Chef” competition
- 12 Nov 6pm: Evening broker yacht viewings - themed yacht-hop event
- 13 Nov 7.45am: CYBA - Broker – Crew roundtable & breakfast, open to all brokers & crew
- 13 Nov 5.30pm: Awards ceremony dinner and sunset cruise
- 14 Nov 1.30-3.30pm: A Culinary Concourse with demo by Chef Benji at Blue 11