- Discounts at marinas and with marine vendors
- Marketing with the Department of Tourism, at US trade shows and on vipca.org
- Access to Insurance
- Access to the USVI Charter Yacht Show
- Receipt of pertinent and timely industry updates and information from VIPCA
- Marine Directory of vendors and services
Membership supports VIPCA’s year-round work:
- Promoting USVI marine charter tourism
- Marine Vocational Training to help track VI youth into careers in the marine industry
- Liaison with USVI, BVI and PR to assist in facilitating cooperation for the benefit of members
- Seeking official rulings from Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for benefit of membership at-large
- Development of marine infrastructure in the USVI – including moorings
- Compliance guidance for mariners and vessels
Vessel memberships provide access to USVI Charter Yacht Show, marine vendors and marina discounts, but no access to health insurance. If you would like to access health insurance please resubmit on the VIPCA website for Crew Membership.
Vessel MembershipFields marked with an * are required
Or you can mail a check made out to “VIPCA” to VIPCA, 5304 Yacht Haven Grande, Suite 105, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, VI 00802. Alternatively email us to request to ACH.