2020 dates are confirmed for November 12-15 with a 1/2 day on the final day.
There is a limitation on vessel registrations this year at seventy-five (75) yachts. We encourage early registration in order not to risk not being able to exhibit owing to capacity of the marina being met.
→ VIPCA Members Yachts Registering to Exhibit
If you are an existing VIPCA vessel member with a rolling subscription you may proceed directly to the Yacht Show Registration payment link below.
Early Bird Yacht Show Registration is $400 until July 1, and after July 1 $500.
An active VIPCA Vessel Membership is required for a vessel's Yacht Show registration to be valid.
... Did you know that vessel membership gives access to the VIPCA Marine Directory including low group rates for Yacht/Vessel Insurance as well as discounts with several marine vendors, fuel and marinas. Your membership card shall be mailed in order to receive discounts with our vendors: American Yacht Harbour, Yacht Haven Grande & fuel, Crown Bay Marina & fuel, Puerto Del Rey Marina and Dry Dock, Crown Bay, Quantum Sails, Ocean Surfari, Budget Marine chandlery, Parts and Power chandlery, National Marine chandlery, Offshore Marine chandlery, Reefco Refrigeration, Tropicomm Marine Electrics, Offshore Marine, Sea Horse Water Taxi, Nautical Trips and Consulting: documentation services / yacht surveys, Rev Sanitation services, Pamlico Group and Waypoints web design and printing, ALGLink wifi, provisioning delivery services with Moe’s Fresh Market and Plaza Extra, Mulititech Marine, Red Hook Dive Centre, Adventure Scuba, St. Thomas Cargo, Gowrie Group, Above and Below Marine Services, Island Mail, Playland Marine, Island Fire Safety Pro, Trans Island Maritime, RockMart 340, Mikes Marine BVI….
… Did you know that your membership also provides access and supports all of VIPCA's projects and initiates?
- Advocacy - working closely with VI Department of Tourism and VI Hotel and Tourism Association including representation at US Trade Shows.
- Marketing - Book a Charter pages for day and week charter vessels now advertising
- Promoting USVI marine charter tourism
- Marine Directory of vendors
- Marine Vocational Training to help track VI youth into the marine industry both in marine services and on-the-water
- Gaining ease of access for your charter vessel access between the USVIs to the Spanish Virgins
- VI Marine Rebuild Fund – installation and management of 200 new transient moorings territory wide
- Compliance guidance for mariners and vessels and access to training
- Regular emails / newsletters containing pertinent and timely industry updates
- Access to the USVI Charter Yacht Show with approximately half payment made by membership
If you would like to access health insurance please resubmit on the VIPCA website for Crew Membership.