2020 dates are confirmed for November 12-15 with a 1/2 day on the final day.
There is a limitation on vessel registrations this year at seventy-five (75) yachts. We encourage early registration in order not to risk not being able to exhibit owing to capacity of the marina being met.
→ VIPCA Members Yachts Registering to Exhibit
If you are an existing VIPCA vessel member with a rolling subscription you may proceed directly to the Yacht Show Registration payment link below.
To pay by check please mail/deliver to 6100 Red Hook QTRS STE E-21, St. Thomas, VI 00802-1344 and make out to "VIPCA".
Early Bird Yacht Show Registration is $400 until July 1, and after July 1 $500.
Charter Yacht Show Schedule of Events:
An active VIPCA Vessel Membership is required for a vessel's Yacht Show registration to be valid.
Did you know that your membership gives access / contributes to all of VIPCA's projects and initiates?
- Low group rates for Yacht/Vessel Insurance - email@example.com, 860.399.3677
- VIPCA Marine Directory including discounts with several marine vendors and marinas. Your membership card shall be mailed in order to receive discounts with our vendors: American Yacht Harbour, Yacht Haven Grande, Crown Bay Marina, Puerto Del Rey Marina and Dry Dock, Crown Bay, Quantum Sails, Ocean Surfari, Budget Marine chandlery, Parts and Power chandlery, National Marine chandlery, Offshore Marine chandlery, Reefco Refrigeration, Tropicomm Marine Electrics, Albano Marine Surveys, Sea Horse Water Taxi, Nautical Trips Consulting: documentation services / surveys, Pure Imagination Farm Produce….
- Advocacy - working closely with VI Department of Tourism and VI Hotel and Tourism Association including representation at US Trade Shows.
- Marketing - Book a Charter pages for day and week charter vessels now advertising on VIPCA.org
- USVI Charter Yacht Show & USVI Day Charter Yacht Expo
- Promoting USVI marine charter tourism
- Marine Directory of Vendors
- Marine Vocational Training to help track VI youth into the marine industry both in marine services and on-the-water
- Ease of access for your charter vessel access between the USVIs to the Spanish Virgins
- Moving forward the proposal to manage new transient moorings in more USVI bays.
- Compliance guidance for mariners and vessels and access to training
- If you would like to access health insurance please resubmit on the VIPCA website for Crew Membership.